Our Guide to Consigning at Callie's
* We prefer that you bring clothing in on hangers, or in a basket. The hangers/basket will be returned to you.
* Please do not bring items in plastic or garbage bags, WE WILL NOT go through items in bags.
* Clothing must be in like new condition, wrinkle and stain free. Please wash or dry clean your items prior to bringing them in the store, we
WILL NOT ACCEPT items with animal hair, stains, smells or dirt on them.
* Household items should be like new and in excellent condition.
* Please bring in no more than 25 items per day. / Only 1 visit per day.
* We ask that you remain in the store to pick up the items we do not accept.
* Furniture or large household items – WE accept, but we will ask that you call Callie first or email a picture of the item(s)
Acceptable items for Consignment
* Women’s Clothing & Accessories
* Children’s Clothing & Accessories
* Jewelry * Collectibles
* Housewares (China, Silverware, etc)
* Sculptures, Paintings, Original Artwork ect
* Decorative items
Spring - March 15th
Summer - May 15th
Fall - September 1st
Winter - November 1st